AWARD GIVEN: George Cox was recognized last Friday when he was given a Friend of Tourism award from the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce tourism committee. According to Community Development Office director Anne Anderson, Cox has been a valued Pony Express Station employee who has shared his knowledge of local and area history with many visitors. He has also shared his expertise with trees and plants which has helped instill pride in the community and encouraged their effort to make the community a beautiful place to share with tourists, she said. Pictured are, l-r: Anderson, Cox, Leone Cox and Pony Express Station employee Chuck Titkemeier.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly