Swedes chosen for all-star games
Five to play in West Nebraska games.
Four Gothenburg football players and one volleyball player will represent the Swedes during the annual West Nebraska All-Star games in Scottsbluff on Saturday.
Landen Haake, Mark Hilderbrand, Brady Preitauer and Tyler Sheets will be members of the East squad during the football game at 7 p.m. in Bearcat Stadium.
East head coach is Lexington’s Phil Truax.
Emily Max will play on the East squad during the volleyball game which begins at 2 p.m. at Cougar Palace on the campus of Western Nebraska Community College.
East coaches include head coach Alan Miller of SMC.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president