Cemetery rules too strict
I was dismayed to read the signs at the cemetery gates with the lengthy list of rules.
The lots were paid for by people who’s loved ones lie there. The wages of the city employees are paid by the tax payers.
Don’t you think rules are a little strict for Gothenburg?
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant