GHS Class of 1960 reunion
GHS ALUMNI GATHERING: Gothenburg High School classes ending in “0” were honored at the Gothenburg Alumni banquet on May 29. Pictured is the Class of 1960. They are, l-r: First row—Ann (Wiggins) North, Linda (Williams) Block, Sandy (Gengenbach) Jobman, Mary (Gronewold) Killam, Joann (Schledewitz) Rosse, Mary (Koch) Morris, Peggy (Haynes) Knoedler, Alfred Beckman; Second row—Mike Hudson, Irene (Korman) Athey, Donna (Slack) Hazen, Jenny Rose (Gillespie) Armstrong, Annette (Cyriacks) Hollowell, Ron Slack, John Fecht and Ron Janssen; Third row—Tim Johnson, Glenn Vieselmeyer, Mike Sylvan, Dick Wulf, Roger Bratten, LaVern Franzen, Oliver Block, Gary Power and Dwayne Jensen. Not pictured but who attended the reunion were Larry Strickland, Brad Stickelman, Chancy Goodwin and Jim Gonzales.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.