Riders clip clop into Ehmen Park
150th anniversary of Pony Express.
ARRIVAL: Lyle Gronewold (left) and Joe Keiser ride the mail into Ehmen Park Sunday morning as part of the 150th anniversary commemoration of the frontier express service. The historic reride will end in St. Joseph, MO, Saturday.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays