Blue Star Memorial Sign is rededicated
Weather took it’s toll on the Blue Star Memorial Highway sign, but it couldn’t dim its meaning.
A new sign was rededicated on Independence Day thanks to the sponsorship of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club.
The signs are placed in national cemeteries, parks, veteran’s facilities and gardens to recognize those who were serving or would serve in the armed forces.
Gothenburg’s original sign was dedicated in 1986.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST