A HOT time at the Dawson County Fair
COOLING OFF: With temperatures climbing into the upper 90s along with high humidity, Tim Gibbens wipes his daughter Bailey’s face before the sheep show Friday afternoon at the Dawson County Fair.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.