Wanted: Public input about additional viaduct
The public is invited to discuss the feasibility and location of a second viaduct over Highway 30 and Union Pacific Railroad.
An open house is scheduled Tuesday, July 27, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Members of the public can visit with city officials and transportation consultants Schemmer Associates Inc. and Iteris.
Details of the study will be revealed and questions answered.
For more information, contact city administrator Bruce Clymer at 537-3677 or Mark Lutjeharms at (402) 431-6207.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout