READY TO READ: A group of Brady High School students served as reading ambassadors during the annual meet-and-greet back to school event Monday night. The students presented a skit showing the benefits of regular reading to promote the school’s new Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) program. Pictured are, l-r: Krystan Hood, Brad Ward, Kaiti May, Ryan Porter, Ethan Callahan, Donnie Trisdale and Tyler Egenberger.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action