Hammering, sawing at Jefferson Square
Gothenburg’s newest housing development is taking shape at on Jefferson Street.
EAD Constructors of Omaha have nearly enclosed two of five duplexes and a triplex that will be built for residents 55 years and older.
A triplex is also in the plan.
Ground was broken for the Gothenburg Housing Authority project the end of the June.
Two units are expected to be completed by January of 2010. More will be added to the complex as each is completed.
Mesner Development Co. of Central City is the project developer.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president