NASS publishes 2010 county-level cash rent data
For the third year, U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) is publishing county-level data on cash rental rates for agricultural land.
The information, which is available online, includes average rental rates for non-irrigated cropland, irrigated cropland, and pastureland for the 2010 calendar year.
“These data will provide an important decision-making tool for farmers, ranchers and other landowners,” said Dean Groskurth, Director of the NASS Nebraska Field Office. “In addition, USDA agencies will have these data available to help develop and administer important farm programs used by farmers and ranchers.”
The 2010 county-level cash rental rates data are available online at www.nass.usda.gov through Quick Stats, NASS’s agricultural statistics database. Maps of Nebraska cash rents by county and district can be found here.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater