NASS publishes 2010 county-level cash rent data
For the third year, U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) is publishing county-level data on cash rental rates for agricultural land.
The information, which is available online, includes average rental rates for non-irrigated cropland, irrigated cropland, and pastureland for the 2010 calendar year.
“These data will provide an important decision-making tool for farmers, ranchers and other landowners,” said Dean Groskurth, Director of the NASS Nebraska Field Office. “In addition, USDA agencies will have these data available to help develop and administer important farm programs used by farmers and ranchers.”
The 2010 county-level cash rental rates data are available online at www.nass.usda.gov through Quick Stats, NASS’s agricultural statistics database. Maps of Nebraska cash rents by county and district can be found here.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates