NASS publishes 2010 county-level cash rent data
For the third year, U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) is publishing county-level data on cash rental rates for agricultural land.
The information, which is available online, includes average rental rates for non-irrigated cropland, irrigated cropland, and pastureland for the 2010 calendar year.
“These data will provide an important decision-making tool for farmers, ranchers and other landowners,” said Dean Groskurth, Director of the NASS Nebraska Field Office. “In addition, USDA agencies will have these data available to help develop and administer important farm programs used by farmers and ranchers.”
The 2010 county-level cash rental rates data are available online at www.nass.usda.gov through Quick Stats, NASS’s agricultural statistics database. Maps of Nebraska cash rents by county and district can be found here.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair