Harvest Festival 2010
GRAND PRIZE: The Gothenburg State Bank float, with its Pony Express theme, was judged the overall winner of Saturday’s parade during Harvest Festival. Other winners not pictured were: Best organization, Dawson-Gosper CASA; best vehicle, ’58 Studebaker Trans Star pick up owned by Dallas Whiting of Gering; best tractors, Jacob’s John Deere Restorations.
See more photos and the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite