Golfers second at triangular
BROKEN BOW—With three consistent scores in the 50s, Cozad took top honors over Gothenburg at a triangular golf meet at Broken Bow on Sept. 28.
Swede senior Anna Boson shot a nine-hole score of 53, the third lowest on the day.
Boson, Kristin Bartlett, Heidi Teahon and Jourdan Matthies were the low four for Gothenburg to combine for a 245 total.
Cozad carded 225 while Broken Bow finished with 261.
The girls all gave a good effort, Gothenburg coach Jim Henke said, while continuing to gain valuable experience.
Brittany Vohland of Broken Bow was the medalist carding a 47.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout