Golfers second at triangular
BROKEN BOW—With three consistent scores in the 50s, Cozad took top honors over Gothenburg at a triangular golf meet at Broken Bow on Sept. 28.
Swede senior Anna Boson shot a nine-hole score of 53, the third lowest on the day.
Boson, Kristin Bartlett, Heidi Teahon and Jourdan Matthies were the low four for Gothenburg to combine for a 245 total.
Cozad carded 225 while Broken Bow finished with 261.
The girls all gave a good effort, Gothenburg coach Jim Henke said, while continuing to gain valuable experience.
Brittany Vohland of Broken Bow was the medalist carding a 47.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout