Henke heading into retirement
Longtime Gothenburg High School golf coach Jim Henke has coached his last Swede meet.
Henke and his wife, Judy, plan to split time between their home in Gothenburg and a new bungalow outside of Nashville, TN, where both of their children live.
Henke said they plan to volunteer with a program called Hands-On Nashville, helping to teach golf to legally blind players.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair