Eagle girls receive four spots on all-SHC team
Four Eagle volleyball players earned post-season honors from coaches of the seven Sandhills Conference schools during voting for the all-conference team last week.
Brady senior Jessica Schrad joins juniors Courtney Widick, Megan Polt and Maggie Burke on the SHC all-conference team.
Fourteen girls were named to the all-conference team with 13 receiving honorable mention.
Eagle senior Kaiti Black and freshman Sammie Riedel were among those getting honorable mention.
Brady received six honors in all, the most of any team in the conference.
The Eagles finished the season with a 21-7 record.
Mullen, which lost in the first round of the D-2 state tournament, was 27-5 on the year.
The Broncos had four total all-conference selections, as did Hyannis, Sandhills/Thedford and Stapleton/McPherson County.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen