Santa Claus is coming to town
Annual celebration includes wreath contest on Monday.
Santa Claus will visit children of all ages in Brady on Monday during the village’s annual holiday celebration.
A meal of hotdogs and chips will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Cost is a freewill donation.
Santa will arrive from the North Pole at approximately 6 p.m. to listen to children’s wish lists.
During the celebration to kick off the holidays, there will also be a wreath-decorating contest.
Participants may enter wreaths of any size made from any material with decorations of all kinds.
Wreaths should be delivered to the Community Center between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday.
Judging will be done by the public Monday night with prizes awarded to the top vote getters.
The event is sponsored by the Brady village board of trustees and the Brady Community Club.
Gingerbread cookies will be available for the public to decorate and Jeanene Lusk will play the piano for Christmas caroling.
For more information, contact clerk Pam Diehl at 584-3316.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair