Schwanz joins elite with 100th career win
Gothenburg senior Tanner Schwanz can already check one goal off his list for the season.
By beating Brenton Christian of Sidney at 130 pounds in dual action Friday night, the three-time state qualifier reached the 100-win mark for his career.
Coach Eric Manstedt says it’s an elite status only a handful of Gothenburg wrestlers have achieved.
“Now he’s got that monkey off his back,” Manstedt said, “and he can focus on the rest of his senior season.”
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair