GINGERBREAD DISPLAY: The public has until Thursday, Dec. 23, to vote for its favorite gingerbread house at the Gothenburg Public Library. Hours are 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m.-noon Saturday.
Braeden Brundage created this house filled with singing reindeer and snowmen.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog