Christmas program a blessing
I am so proud to live in a community like Gothenburg where people are actually allowed to show their faith. This is the second year that I’ve gone to a Christmas program and they actually sang about the Christ child.
Since hearing about the production of “The Christmas Wish” I had it on my list of holiday things to do. I was really blessed by the program.
So thank-you to whoever gave the okay to do such a wonderful production. It truly made my holiday season a little extra special.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays