Christmas program a blessing
I am so proud to live in a community like Gothenburg where people are actually allowed to show their faith. This is the second year that I’ve gone to a Christmas program and they actually sang about the Christ child.
Since hearing about the production of “The Christmas Wish” I had it on my list of holiday things to do. I was really blessed by the program.
So thank-you to whoever gave the okay to do such a wonderful production. It truly made my holiday season a little extra special.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30