Christmas program a blessing
I am so proud to live in a community like Gothenburg where people are actually allowed to show their faith. This is the second year that I’ve gone to a Christmas program and they actually sang about the Christ child.
Since hearing about the production of “The Christmas Wish” I had it on my list of holiday things to do. I was really blessed by the program.
So thank-you to whoever gave the okay to do such a wonderful production. It truly made my holiday season a little extra special.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities