Christmas program a blessing
I am so proud to live in a community like Gothenburg where people are actually allowed to show their faith. This is the second year that I’ve gone to a Christmas program and they actually sang about the Christ child.
Since hearing about the production of “The Christmas Wish” I had it on my list of holiday things to do. I was really blessed by the program.
So thank-you to whoever gave the okay to do such a wonderful production. It truly made my holiday season a little extra special.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite