Christmas program a blessing
I am so proud to live in a community like Gothenburg where people are actually allowed to show their faith. This is the second year that I’ve gone to a Christmas program and they actually sang about the Christ child.
Since hearing about the production of “The Christmas Wish” I had it on my list of holiday things to do. I was really blessed by the program.
So thank-you to whoever gave the okay to do such a wonderful production. It truly made my holiday season a little extra special.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout