Firefighters museum is great
Last weekend we were privileged to attend the new “Nebraska Fire Fighters Museum & Education Center” opening. What a wonderful educational place it is! They have old fire trucks, equipment and many pictures of the fire fighters and fires back through the years. We highly recommend it for everyone to see. It is located at Kearney near the Archway. You can also get information on the web. www.nebraskafirefightersmuseum.org. It’s well worth your time and small fee to visit.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins