Firefighters museum is great
Last weekend we were privileged to attend the new “Nebraska Fire Fighters Museum & Education Center” opening. What a wonderful educational place it is! They have old fire trucks, equipment and many pictures of the fire fighters and fires back through the years. We highly recommend it for everyone to see. It is located at Kearney near the Archway. You can also get information on the web. www.nebraskafirefightersmuseum.org. It’s well worth your time and small fee to visit.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested