Explosion again damages elevator
An explosion at All Points Cooperative grain elevator shortly after 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, rocked downtown Gothenburg. Damage, which is currently being assessed by a Nebraska state fire marshal, appears to be less than what occurred just over two years ago when over $7 million in repairs were needed to put the facility back in operation. The main photo shows damage to two of the south tubes in the main elevator.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins