Who is the good neighbor?
To all of you good neighbors and those who care:
I’m 82 years old and I’ve lived in the same neighborhood for 40 years and never had any trouble with my neighbors.
Unfortunately I’ve been handicapped in a wheelchair for the last two or three years. A couple of days ago my boy was using my neighbor’s drive way. She came out of her house and told us we couldn’t use her drive to load me in my pickup. She called the police and they came down and explained to us that if we used it again she would have me arrested for trespassing.
I’m pretty upset with her, but she’s probably right.
Question: Who is the good neighbor and who is the bad neighbor? If I go to town I might have to use somebody else’s driveway. What do I do then?
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout