Who is the good neighbor?
To all of you good neighbors and those who care:
I’m 82 years old and I’ve lived in the same neighborhood for 40 years and never had any trouble with my neighbors.
Unfortunately I’ve been handicapped in a wheelchair for the last two or three years. A couple of days ago my boy was using my neighbor’s drive way. She came out of her house and told us we couldn’t use her drive to load me in my pickup. She called the police and they came down and explained to us that if we used it again she would have me arrested for trespassing.
I’m pretty upset with her, but she’s probably right.
Question: Who is the good neighbor and who is the bad neighbor? If I go to town I might have to use somebody else’s driveway. What do I do then?
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics