Who is the good neighbor?
To all of you good neighbors and those who care:
I’m 82 years old and I’ve lived in the same neighborhood for 40 years and never had any trouble with my neighbors.
Unfortunately I’ve been handicapped in a wheelchair for the last two or three years. A couple of days ago my boy was using my neighbor’s drive way. She came out of her house and told us we couldn’t use her drive to load me in my pickup. She called the police and they came down and explained to us that if we used it again she would have me arrested for trespassing.
I’m pretty upset with her, but she’s probably right.
Question: Who is the good neighbor and who is the bad neighbor? If I go to town I might have to use somebody else’s driveway. What do I do then?
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship