Who is the good neighbor?
To all of you good neighbors and those who care:
I’m 82 years old and I’ve lived in the same neighborhood for 40 years and never had any trouble with my neighbors.
Unfortunately I’ve been handicapped in a wheelchair for the last two or three years. A couple of days ago my boy was using my neighbor’s drive way. She came out of her house and told us we couldn’t use her drive to load me in my pickup. She called the police and they came down and explained to us that if we used it again she would have me arrested for trespassing.
I’m pretty upset with her, but she’s probably right.
Question: Who is the good neighbor and who is the bad neighbor? If I go to town I might have to use somebody else’s driveway. What do I do then?
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities