Beekeeper visits Dudley Elementary
Local bee keeper Jim Long gave a presentation about his career choice to Dudley Elementary fourth graders last week. Long has visited Claudine Kennicutt’s classroom for the past five years when the grade does a unit on Nebraska agriculture for social studies. Margeaux Belanger (dressed in protective beekeeper garb) shows a beekeeping frame, which holds beeswax honeycomb formed by the bees, to students Madison Hubbard (left) and Brady Hendricks.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action