Beekeeper visits Dudley Elementary
Local bee keeper Jim Long gave a presentation about his career choice to Dudley Elementary fourth graders last week. Long has visited Claudine Kennicutt’s classroom for the past five years when the grade does a unit on Nebraska agriculture for social studies. Margeaux Belanger (dressed in protective beekeeper garb) shows a beekeeping frame, which holds beeswax honeycomb formed by the bees, to students Madison Hubbard (left) and Brady Hendricks.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly