Wanted: Walkers, donations for CROP walk
Gothenburg is planning to have its annual CROP Hunger Walk to fight world hunger Sunday, Oct. 4, at 9:15 a.m.
The annual event raises awareness and funds for international relief and development as well as local hunger fighting.
Walkers and runners are to meet at the American Lutheran Church.
Registration is $15 for a 3.1-mile run and a two-mile walk.
To donate money for the walk or for more information, contact Rev. Matt Coplen at the First Presbyterian Church at 537-2210.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly