ORGANIZATION PRESIDENT SPEAKS: Chuck Folken, president of Nebraska Cattlemen, spoke at the annual banquet of the Dawson County Cattlemen Saturday night at Walker’s Steakhouse & Lounge. Doc Larson of Overton and Norman Reynolds (posthumously) of Lexington were inducted into the county organization’s hall of fame. Attendees also danced to the music of Reggie Shaw, who is a country-western performer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship