Up in smoke
DEMOLITION UNDERWAY: Gary Garner has torn down a building at the corner of Avenue I and Highway 30 that was once used as a gas station and car repair business, a restaurant, a craft store and a temporary store for selling fireworks. An old motel (in the background) will also be demolished so Dawson Tire Service Inc. can use the area for parking, according to Eric MacPherson, owner of Dawson Tire Service Inc.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins