Callahan earns National Merit finalist honor
Brady High School senior Ethan Callahan has been named a finalist in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Callahan, one of 16,000 semi-finalists named in September, has met all requirements to advance to finalist standing in the competition.
All finalists will be considered for some of the 8,400 National Merit Scholarships offered this spring.
Callahan is the son of Tim and Jeralyn Callahan of Brady. He plans to study pre-medicine at either the University of Nebraska-Lincoln or Creighton University.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested