Students celebrate FFA week
The FFA chapter at Gothenburg High School recognized and did several activities in honor of National FFA week, Feb. 19-26.
Members submitted several environmentally-conscious projects to the state from the year which included collecting pop tops grades K-12 to send to Ronald McDonald House in Omaha, planting trees and flowers at E.G. West Park and the school, hosting a “green” poster-coloring and trivia contests, decorating grocery bags with “green” tips and making “green” pledges.
On Friday, FFA’ers treated supportive community members to a pork lunch at the school.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together