Lofty crane work
ELEVATOR REPAIR: A C-Tech crane, high above the city, has been at work the past couple of weeks as damaged concrete from a Dec. 29 explosion is removed from atop an All Points Cooperative grain elevator. President and CEO Ed Foster said the concrete is taken out with jackhammers and blow torches, placed in a loading basket and lowered to the ground. Only one leg is now operational to accept or put grain into trucks for delivery but officials hope to ship by rail this summer.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins