Lofty crane work
ELEVATOR REPAIR: A C-Tech crane, high above the city, has been at work the past couple of weeks as damaged concrete from a Dec. 29 explosion is removed from atop an All Points Cooperative grain elevator. President and CEO Ed Foster said the concrete is taken out with jackhammers and blow torches, placed in a loading basket and lowered to the ground. Only one leg is now operational to accept or put grain into trucks for delivery but officials hope to ship by rail this summer.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested