GHS pep band concert
Top, the public listened to pep band tunes during a concert in the north gymnasium March 8. Drum major Coltin Bebensee (top, left) leads the band during this number. Brooke Piester (left) performs with the GHS Color Guard. Eight are on the squad this year and perform during marching band season. Tryouts for the squad will be at the end of this month, according to sponsor Kara Libich. Members of the band sold concessions before and during the performance to raise money for a trip they plan to take to Minnesota this summer.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet