‘I do’ LETTER-Perfect WEDDING
For the fourth year in a row, Dudley Elementary kindergartners hosted a wedding ceremony for the letters “Q” and “U,” represented by Sierra Herfel (left) and Connor McCoy. Elementary principal Teresa Messersmith presided over the ceremony, which teaches that the letters are hardly ever separated in the English language, in the performing arts center. Girl students and kindergarten teachers dressed as bridesmaids while boys wore football outfits. Parents were invited to the ceremony and to a cake reception in the cafeteria.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.