Swede boys run away with DC title, girls 2nd
COZAD—The Gothenburg boys easily cruised to the top of the team standings at the Dawson County track meet on Monday in Cozad while the Swede girls finished a distant second to Lexington.
In all, Gothenburg earned 16 first-place finishes.
For the girls, senior Joslyn Oliver led the Swedes with a pair of wins in the triple jump and long jump.
On the boys side, Brandon Wlasiuk and Tannor Mroczek were both dual winners. Wlasiuk took first in the long and triple jumps while Mroczek won the 100- and 200-meter dashes.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics