FFA, community impressive
We had the pleasure of speaking at the Gothenburg FFA awards banquet this year. We were extremely impressed not only by the caliber of the outstanding FFA students and advisors but the support of the program from the Gothenburg community. The officer team’s leadership was very inspiring and the pride each FFA student had in the programs they participate in was amazing. The community of Gothenburg should be excited about their future and we know that agriculture will be in good hands. Thank you for letting us take part in the celebration of another great year of Gothenburg FFA program. We consider it a privilege to witness such amazing leadership in agriculture.
Troy and Stacy Hadrick, Advocates for Agriculture
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action