Digging new doctor’s clinic
EXCAVATION BEGINS: After a major portion of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s Long-Term Care unit was demolished this month, Roger Hood Construction, Inc. began digging the basement for a $2.9 million doctor’s clinic last Friday. Mike Millo, project supervisor of Sampson Construction which is the general contractor, said the foundation and footings will be built within the next two weeks. Local contractors have been hired to help with the project like Roger Hood Construction, Inc., who is doing the excavation work. Millo said Sampson hopes to be substantially finished with the addition by Dec. 15.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins