19 BHS students graduate Saturday
Nineteen students will receive their high school diplomas during commencement exercises at Brady Public Schools Saturday at 4 p.m.
The program will begin with a welcome address and will include speeches by Ethan Callahan as valedictorian and salutatorian Jessica Schrad.
A variety of scholarships will also be awarded to class members before diplomas are presented by superintendent Bill Porter, principal Bruce Hird and school board president Lisa Diehl.
Entertainment includes the song “Remember,” written and performed by class member Taina Taullie, as well as a video presentation of the class.
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500