19 BHS students graduate Saturday
Nineteen students will receive their high school diplomas during commencement exercises at Brady Public Schools Saturday at 4 p.m.
The program will begin with a welcome address and will include speeches by Ethan Callahan as valedictorian and salutatorian Jessica Schrad.
A variety of scholarships will also be awarded to class members before diplomas are presented by superintendent Bill Porter, principal Bruce Hird and school board president Lisa Diehl.
Entertainment includes the song “Remember,” written and performed by class member Taina Taullie, as well as a video presentation of the class.
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook