19 BHS students graduate Saturday
Nineteen students will receive their high school diplomas during commencement exercises at Brady Public Schools Saturday at 4 p.m.
The program will begin with a welcome address and will include speeches by Ethan Callahan as valedictorian and salutatorian Jessica Schrad.
A variety of scholarships will also be awarded to class members before diplomas are presented by superintendent Bill Porter, principal Bruce Hird and school board president Lisa Diehl.
Entertainment includes the song “Remember,” written and performed by class member Taina Taullie, as well as a video presentation of the class.
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout