Homecoming fever hits Gothenburg High School
SLUGFEST: Members of the Swede football team put some muscle into sledge hammers Friday afternoon as they beat two old dryers—symbolizing the Broken Bow Indians—on a trailer during the annual downtown homecoming parade. Unfortunately, the Swedes gave up a close game to the Indians on the gridiron later that evening—losing 14-13. PIctured are, l-r: Levi Bahe, Tommy France, Nolan Wilson and Jeron Seimer.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins