Helping cure for cancer
TAKING A LAP: After the Dudley Elementary track meet Monday, students walked a lap in honor of the upcoming Dawson County Relay For Life. Last week, they raised $578 for the relay which will go to the American Cancer Society. Students brought pennies on Monday, nickels on Tuesday, dimes on Wednesday, quarters on Thursday and a dollar Friday which earned them the privilege to wear a cap. The county Relay For Life will be July 29-30 in Cozad. Pictured are, l-r: Tanner Deepe, TaeLyn Alvarez, Devyn Ostendorf, Rachel Darling, Stacy Martinez and fourth-grade teacher Mary Meisinger.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins