Helping cure for cancer
TAKING A LAP: After the Dudley Elementary track meet Monday, students walked a lap in honor of the upcoming Dawson County Relay For Life. Last week, they raised $578 for the relay which will go to the American Cancer Society. Students brought pennies on Monday, nickels on Tuesday, dimes on Wednesday, quarters on Thursday and a dollar Friday which earned them the privilege to wear a cap. The county Relay For Life will be July 29-30 in Cozad. Pictured are, l-r: Tanner Deepe, TaeLyn Alvarez, Devyn Ostendorf, Rachel Darling, Stacy Martinez and fourth-grade teacher Mary Meisinger.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship