Brady student achievements recognized at awards night
Brady students received honors for their academic and athletic achievements for the 2010-11 school year during the annual honors night Thursday.
Athletic letters and special activity recognition were presented as well as individual course awards.
Six students were inducted into the school’s chapter of National Honor Society. They were sophomores Molly Hannon, Dakota Terry and Marc Kramer-Davis; juniors Tyler Egenberger and Micah Most; and senior Jeffrey Simants.
The following students in grades 7-12 were recognized:
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair