Brady student achievements recognized at awards night
Brady students received honors for their academic and athletic achievements for the 2010-11 school year during the annual honors night Thursday.
Athletic letters and special activity recognition were presented as well as individual course awards.
Six students were inducted into the school’s chapter of National Honor Society. They were sophomores Molly Hannon, Dakota Terry and Marc Kramer-Davis; juniors Tyler Egenberger and Micah Most; and senior Jeffrey Simants.
The following students in grades 7-12 were recognized:
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president