Frito-Lay earns safety award
Each year during the Nebraska Safety Council’s Conference and Exposition, the good work of organizations and individuals that have made a difference in safety, health and the environment are recognized.
The Workplace Safety and Health Award Program is designed for Nebraska Safety Council member companies that encourage and promote the prevention of occupational injuries and illness in their workplaces.
Frito-Lay, Inc. of Gothenburg was awarded the Peak Performance Award for its safety program during an awards luncheon and program which was held April 20 in Lincoln.
The Nebraska Safety Council provides leadership and resources to promote a safe and healthy environment in our workplace and community. The council is a nonprofit organization and can be contacted at 402-483-2511 or on the web.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates