Keiser to play in amateur championship
A 2007 Gothenburg High School graduate qualified last week for the U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links Championship during a tournament in Lincoln.
Katie Keiser of Gothenburg won a one-hole playoff against former University of Nebraska teammate J.C. (Stevenson) Weaver of Grand Island after the two women tied for the second of two qualifying spots with an 18-hole score of 78, two strokes behind leader Kim Kaufman of Clark, SD.
Keiser will compete in the national championship June 27 to July 2 at Bandon Dunes in Oregon. She is the daughter of Brian and Torey Keiser.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics