Keiser to play in amateur championship
A 2007 Gothenburg High School graduate qualified last week for the U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links Championship during a tournament in Lincoln.
Katie Keiser of Gothenburg won a one-hole playoff against former University of Nebraska teammate J.C. (Stevenson) Weaver of Grand Island after the two women tied for the second of two qualifying spots with an 18-hole score of 78, two strokes behind leader Kim Kaufman of Clark, SD.
Keiser will compete in the national championship June 27 to July 2 at Bandon Dunes in Oregon. She is the daughter of Brian and Torey Keiser.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities