Keiser to play in amateur championship
A 2007 Gothenburg High School graduate qualified last week for the U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links Championship during a tournament in Lincoln.
Katie Keiser of Gothenburg won a one-hole playoff against former University of Nebraska teammate J.C. (Stevenson) Weaver of Grand Island after the two women tied for the second of two qualifying spots with an 18-hole score of 78, two strokes behind leader Kim Kaufman of Clark, SD.
Keiser will compete in the national championship June 27 to July 2 at Bandon Dunes in Oregon. She is the daughter of Brian and Torey Keiser.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook