Keiser to play in amateur championship
A 2007 Gothenburg High School graduate qualified last week for the U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links Championship during a tournament in Lincoln.
Katie Keiser of Gothenburg won a one-hole playoff against former University of Nebraska teammate J.C. (Stevenson) Weaver of Grand Island after the two women tied for the second of two qualifying spots with an 18-hole score of 78, two strokes behind leader Kim Kaufman of Clark, SD.
Keiser will compete in the national championship June 27 to July 2 at Bandon Dunes in Oregon. She is the daughter of Brian and Torey Keiser.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship