NEW LIFE: Members of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club cleaned out the planters and added colorful new life at the corner of Highway 30 and Lake Avenue Monday afternoon. Gardenaire members work together to prepare the planter for new growth. They are, clockwise from left, Marge Block, Arlene Franzen, Cheri Wilson, Fay Kniss, Kathi Flynn, Nancy Fisher and Elnora Brown.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested