Walk to End Alzheimer’s
FUN FOR A CAUSE: The Cozad Country Club was the site June 15 of the annual Dawson County Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Participants could play golf, walk or simply relax in the shade. The fund-raisers included buying tickets for a variety of door prizes. RIGHT: Staff members of Hilltop Estates enjoying a round of golf were (l-r) LaDonna Brock, Rita Fiese, Angie Mannel, Shelly Reed and Carson Davis. BELOW: Linda Butterfield (right) handles some paperwork as participants sign in.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested