Walk to End Alzheimer’s
FUN FOR A CAUSE: The Cozad Country Club was the site June 15 of the annual Dawson County Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Participants could play golf, walk or simply relax in the shade. The fund-raisers included buying tickets for a variety of door prizes. RIGHT: Staff members of Hilltop Estates enjoying a round of golf were (l-r) LaDonna Brock, Rita Fiese, Angie Mannel, Shelly Reed and Carson Davis. BELOW: Linda Butterfield (right) handles some paperwork as participants sign in.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.