Walk to End Alzheimer’s
FUN FOR A CAUSE: The Cozad Country Club was the site June 15 of the annual Dawson County Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Participants could play golf, walk or simply relax in the shade. The fund-raisers included buying tickets for a variety of door prizes. RIGHT: Staff members of Hilltop Estates enjoying a round of golf were (l-r) LaDonna Brock, Rita Fiese, Angie Mannel, Shelly Reed and Carson Davis. BELOW: Linda Butterfield (right) handles some paperwork as participants sign in.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action