Bullock, guest win tourney
Gothenburg golfer Cort Bullock and his guest Scott Klostemyer won a one-hole playoff to beat Schuyler Anderson and Brent Frerichs in Wild Horse Golf Club’s member-guest tournament over the weekend.
Both teams ended the two-day event with a score of -18 in the championship flight. Bullock and Klostemyer won the tie-breaker on hole No. 1.
Andy Hilbers and Ernie Johnson topped the first flight with a two-day total of -17.
Paul Sherrard and Rod Femrite were first in the second flight with a score of -11 while Corey Roth and Adrian Roth won the third flight with +2.
The annual member-guest tournament drew 43 teams.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST