Bullock, guest win tourney
Gothenburg golfer Cort Bullock and his guest Scott Klostemyer won a one-hole playoff to beat Schuyler Anderson and Brent Frerichs in Wild Horse Golf Club’s member-guest tournament over the weekend.
Both teams ended the two-day event with a score of -18 in the championship flight. Bullock and Klostemyer won the tie-breaker on hole No. 1.
Andy Hilbers and Ernie Johnson topped the first flight with a two-day total of -17.
Paul Sherrard and Rod Femrite were first in the second flight with a score of -11 while Corey Roth and Adrian Roth won the third flight with +2.
The annual member-guest tournament drew 43 teams.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout