Bullock, guest win tourney
Gothenburg golfer Cort Bullock and his guest Scott Klostemyer won a one-hole playoff to beat Schuyler Anderson and Brent Frerichs in Wild Horse Golf Club’s member-guest tournament over the weekend.
Both teams ended the two-day event with a score of -18 in the championship flight. Bullock and Klostemyer won the tie-breaker on hole No. 1.
Andy Hilbers and Ernie Johnson topped the first flight with a two-day total of -17.
Paul Sherrard and Rod Femrite were first in the second flight with a score of -11 while Corey Roth and Adrian Roth won the third flight with +2.
The annual member-guest tournament drew 43 teams.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action