Up in arms
FINAL C.A.T. PRODUCTION: The Children’s Acting Troupe presented its last performance under the direction of Ernie Blecha and Trudy Else Saturday at the GHS performing arts center. “The Granny Awards” featured 11 musical numbers from well known children’s stories.
Here, the chorus is singing a number at dress rehearsal while two of the younger performers, Teagan Cheetsos (left) and Alexandra Goad concentrate on getting their gloves on correctly. Others in the front row are (l-r) Ty Bartels, Helene Keiser, Alison Houser and Kalli Koubek.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State