Up in arms
FINAL C.A.T. PRODUCTION: The Children’s Acting Troupe presented its last performance under the direction of Ernie Blecha and Trudy Else Saturday at the GHS performing arts center. “The Granny Awards” featured 11 musical numbers from well known children’s stories.
Here, the chorus is singing a number at dress rehearsal while two of the younger performers, Teagan Cheetsos (left) and Alexandra Goad concentrate on getting their gloves on correctly. Others in the front row are (l-r) Ty Bartels, Helene Keiser, Alison Houser and Kalli Koubek.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook