Youth plan Pink Outat Friday football game
Gothenburg YCIP’ers are having a Pink Out Friday night in a gridiron game against Cozad.
They ask those in attendance to wear pink to support the fight against breast cancer.
YCIP’ers are also selling pink balloons for $1 a piece and sponsoring a freewill donation at entrance gates.
All proceeds will go to the Susan G Koman Nebraska Division for Breast Cancer.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney