Hot Times for 4-H’ers at County Fair
BAAAA to you: Dawson County Extension educator Bruce Treffer encouraged this sheep to speak into the microphone during the Friday afternoon sheep show at the Dawson County Fair. Temperatures climbed into upper the 90s, where they had hovered most of the week of the fair, which finished Sunday.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action