Hot Times for 4-H’ers at County Fair
BAAAA to you: Dawson County Extension educator Bruce Treffer encouraged this sheep to speak into the microphone during the Friday afternoon sheep show at the Dawson County Fair. Temperatures climbed into upper the 90s, where they had hovered most of the week of the fair, which finished Sunday.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly