Hot Times for 4-H’ers at County Fair
BAAAA to you: Dawson County Extension educator Bruce Treffer encouraged this sheep to speak into the microphone during the Friday afternoon sheep show at the Dawson County Fair. Temperatures climbed into upper the 90s, where they had hovered most of the week of the fair, which finished Sunday.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested