Bounty of ribbons
PROUD EARNER: Roxanne Schroeder was pleasantly surprised that she did so well with produce she prepared and candy she entered at the Dawson County Fair. Schroeder’s buttery cashew brittle was the best in the class and best of show (center ribbon). She also earned first-place ribbons for her holiday cranberry jam, blueberry-lime jam and green tomato salsa and second place for her strawberry rhubarb jam. She encourages others to share what they grow and make at the fair.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins