Bounty of ribbons
PROUD EARNER: Roxanne Schroeder was pleasantly surprised that she did so well with produce she prepared and candy she entered at the Dawson County Fair. Schroeder’s buttery cashew brittle was the best in the class and best of show (center ribbon). She also earned first-place ribbons for her holiday cranberry jam, blueberry-lime jam and green tomato salsa and second place for her strawberry rhubarb jam. She encourages others to share what they grow and make at the fair.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly