Dawson Co. Relay For Life marches toward cure
LAP OF HOPE BEGINS: Cancer survivors and their caregivers begin the Lap of Hope, where victory over the disease and the spirit and determination to fight cancer are celebrated, at Haymaker Field in Cozad Friday night. The Dawson County Relay For Life raised $95,528 to find a cure for cancer.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly