Off the road
Retired: After 21 years of carrying mail to rural residents full time, Shirley Clafin retired from the U.S. Postal Service. Before full-time work, Claflin delivered mail on a part-time basis for four years. She was honored during a reception Aug. 24 at the post office. She’s pictured with letters from the U.S. Postal Service that recognize her dedication as a mail carrier.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested