Off the road
Retired: After 21 years of carrying mail to rural residents full time, Shirley Clafin retired from the U.S. Postal Service. Before full-time work, Claflin delivered mail on a part-time basis for four years. She was honored during a reception Aug. 24 at the post office. She’s pictured with letters from the U.S. Postal Service that recognize her dedication as a mail carrier.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship