Rockin’ into reading
MAKING SOME NOISE.
Dudley Elementary students and teachers kicked off their accelerated reader program Friday morning in the performing arts center dressed like rock stars.
This year’s theme is “Reading Rocks—Make Some Noise.” Right, kindergarten teacher Jan Blecha plays a blow-up guitar with students Landon Paulsen (center) and Addison Streeter by her side. Below, first-grader Hayley Slack shows off her rock-star hairdo created by her aunt.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride